CSBS IT Printing
We provide printing services to CSBS faculty and staff. Our goal is to provide high quality print jobs to meet your needs. To ensure efficient and timely service, please review the following pages for instructions.
IMPORTANT: Department/Office must provide ink and paper for all printing.
Please contact CSBS IT at 909.537.7676 for purchasing information.
Print jobs are processed in 1-2 business days (depending on workload).
WARNING: CSBS IT does not have a same-day turnaround service. Your poster will be processed in 1-3 business days.
- Submit your request by filling out the print submission form.
- After your request has been submitted, CSBS IT will contact you to review your draft or pickup of final print job.
- Every draft requested is reviewed by requestor BEFORE final is printed.
- If requesting draft print:
- CSBS IT will contact you when draft is ready for your review.
- Requestor must review draft for any design mistakes, typos, ect.
- Drafts are kept in SB-107 (if closed, then please stop by SB-103) and are available Monday-Thursday from 8AM to 4:30PM and Friday 8AM to 4PM.
- If corrections need to be made, then requestor will make corrections and upload the revised file through our print submission form (selecting "Revision").
- If no corrections are made and requestor approves, then upload file to print submission form and select "Final (Glossy)" or "Final (Plain Paper)".
- Please note that only two draft posters and one final (glossy/plain) are permitted per user for same print file.
- Permission for more draft/final prints of the same print file must be given by deparment chair to IT Supervisor.
- If requesting final print:
- CSBS IT will contact you when final print is ready for pickup.
- Final prints are kept in SB-107 (if closed, then please stop by SB-103) and are available for pickup Monday-Thursday from 8AM to 4:30PM and Friday 8AM to 4PM.